Happy Fall to you! Are you looking for ways to wear your colorful scarves without looking like a clown? You don't always have to match the same scarf color to your blouse to keep it chic. Today I have put together some great Etsy finds to create the perfect Fall outfit. Inspired by this styled shot from the luxury site Netaporter, with its warm neutrals, cool blacks, and splashes of gold.
This is a great way to wear a colorful scarf against complimentary solids and never look overdone. Here are my favorite Etsy Finds together that you can create a similar look with!
- Butterscotch Dream - hand painted silk scarf in yellows, golds, and browns by MuseSilkPaintings
- Brass Ring Band - ultra chic, modern and simple - by OneWorldTwoHands
- Gladiator Cuff - 18K gold, strong, bold, and beautiful - by OSShop
- Vintage fawn dotted silk blouse - neutral with tiny, feminine dot print by Silviawan
- Vintage wool brown blazer - a great Fall piece over jeans, slacks, or a skirt by Nemres
- Black Wool Shorts by YYStudio - alone or paired with sweater tights, these are fantastic
- Leather Handbag Tote - with beautiful texture, (I'm drooling) by Dejou
- Black leather pumps with gold beads - how hot are these!? by MyGmasCloset
All these pieces are so fantastic on their own and super versatile. I can see those shoes with a red dress, or the blouse over a white skirt, or jeans even. This is just one way to wear it all. Because there are so many other great pieces on Etsy that you can mix and match to create this look, I also created a Treasury with more items to create this similar look as well. Click HERE to Enjoy!