Friday, November 27, 2009

For the Love of Feathers - Friday Fashion Finds

It must be the changing seasons, because lately I've been so inspired by feathers! Although it has nothing to do with fashion, I did want to share this beautiful painting I discovered, appropriately named "Feathers". I love the abstract shadows and white silhouettes. It feels so sophisticated and seems it would add a softness and warmth to any wall.

So with these feathery notions in mind, we move on to today's ensemble :) I just love the romance and simplicity of this lilac vintage dress. Throw it on with some tights and these super cool, italian boots, and *poof* instant hint of funk achieved. The authentic gold feather earrings are so modern and brilliant, and would really go with anything - same goes for the hammered gold rings. Add an air of elegance with this purple and mauve silk scarf, and lovely, chocolate purse. Finish off this pretty look with this charming, "Tweet Tweet" vintage whistle necklace. Although in this outfit, you'll be inspiring whistles and admirers all over town! :)


3 comments:

Sora Designs said...

wow, that's some dress. I want it.
Thanks Angel, for featuring my Tweet Tweet necklace.
Wen

Suzanne said...

I love the painting, the outfit, the scarf!! Good colors.

Eva Maria Keiser said...

Beautiful items and blog!