Friday, November 20, 2009

Keep it Kozy - Friday Fashion Finds

As Thanksgiving week approaches, I'd like to express a special "thank you" to whoever came up with this latest trend of "Sweatshirt Dressing"! What a relief - finally a way to keep it stylish AND comfy. You can still look great, and put together a flattering look to celebrate the holidays with family and friends.


I'm just in LOVE with this snuggly grey "wear with anything" sweatshirt top! Pair it with some charcoal leggings and these totally hip yellow ochre suede boots and an amazing silk scarf to add a pop of color. Just a few delicious accessories to finish the look - these chunky retro bangles, and fabulous art deco wooden earrings - just gorgeous! Who knew "sweatshirt dressing" could be so stylish (while leaving room for momma's stuffing)!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great picks! I love me some comfortable clothes:)

Anonymous said...

I love this ensemble!

AlliesAdornments said...

Wrap me up! And the scarf is a perfect pop of color for the out fit & gray weather!

Penrose Designs said...

Ah comfort clothes to go with the comfort food of Thanksgiving! Awesome job Angel!