Friday, April 30, 2010
Thursday, April 29, 2010
Thursday, April 22, 2010
Friday, April 16, 2010
Ahhhh Spa Day.. Why leave home? Pamper mom with this refreshing home-spa "cake". Shop more unique cake gift sets at this delightful store called Hold the Flour.
These are Salt & Pepper shakers - can you believe it? OK so they are actually not available, but this talented glass artist, Gwendydd from SuperNovaGlassworks is happy to create another pair for the art lover, who wants to add just a little dash of color and beauty to their table. So beautiful!
Wear your heart on your sleeve, or, err.. on this hand made iphone/touch sleeve is just as good :). So cute, this repurposed sleeve is the perfect gift for the modern mom, and will remind her that your heart goes with her everywhere! Find a variety of colors and patterns here at BelviDesigns.
There is always the classic bouquet, but this beautiful bouquet will never wilt! So warm, comforting, and the perfect accent to a loving home. It reminds me of a country cottage on a summer day. Shop this lovely arrangement along with many other STUNNING designs here at FloresDelSol.
Speaking of florals, this hand painted, silk square scarf is a gorgeous fashion accent she can wear so many different ways for Spring, and really all year round. Abstract paint daubs give the impression of blooming meadows from a dream, and sure to be a big hit! Find this, and many other lovely scarves at my MuseSilkPaintings store.
Give back a little snuggly comfort and warmth to mom with this hand woven, wool throw. Generous in size, and such an elegant texture! Find it along with so many more hand woven treasures like blankets, scarves, and towels here at WarpedandWonderful.
Friday, April 9, 2010
1. Rowan Tree notebook from Orla Kiely
2. Flowering twig pencil from Anthropologie
Clockwise from the top left corner:
3. Maple Seed Pods stationary from Satsuma Press
4. Letterpress Tree cards from Sunlit Letterpress
5. Silver Birch stationary from Satsuma Press
6. Birds of a Feather stationary from Satsuma Press
7. audrey note set from sugar paper
8. Vintage-style, eco-friendly Merci cards from Machin Bidule Truc Chouette
9. Chrysanthemum note cards from Sunlit Letterpress
And they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so for all those times:
10. Barbara Wiggins of London vintage crackle photo albums, available here
Thanks so much for letting me stop by, and happy Friday!
Friday, April 2, 2010
Do "a deer, a female deer"
1. deer printed vintage day dress by Thrush
3. Zooey vintage sewing chair by Hazelandhunter
4. Dear-oh-deer Fawn Stud Earrings by IshyJewellery
Re "a drop of golden sun"
5. Sunset Necklace by Jzdesigns
6. Golden Sun Woodgrain by MuseSilkPaintings
7. Ray of Sunshine. Golden headband. by romanticvintage
8. Bright as the Sun - Bridal Hair pins by sibodesigns
Mi "a name I call myself"
9. Antique Wrought Iron Hall Tree by MountainsideTreasure
10. My Favorite Hangout fine art print by dianalemieux
11. Keep Your Secrets... Leather Journal Necklace by NewPreHistory
12. PIG OUT PROFITS by ropatt
Fa "a long long way to run"
13. Curiosities necklace IV - run rabbits run by marysgranddaughter
14. Far Away Places tee by EveryLittleCounts
15. Running with lines pure linen slip dress by annyschoo
16. Run Quickly - Original Drawing by swanbones
So "a needle pulling thread"
17. Sew - A Needle Pulling Thread chair by MesBellesChoses1
18. Monopoly thimble game piece ring by oakboston
19. Girlie Apron - Suzie by sweetthings3
20. Stitcher's Earrings - golden needle ear threads by markaplan
La "a note to follow so"
21. Euro French Paris Singing Bird stencil by maisondestencils
22. Sterling Silver Music Note Guitar Pick by AndrosCreations
23. G-Clef with Fish Hook Accent by Manaiaolangi
24. Music Note Ring by SarahSmithDesigns
Ti "a drink with jam and bread."
25. Alice's Little Teapot Antiqued Brass Necklace by factorygirlashli
26. Pagoda Tea Palace Cosy by tara74
27. Agari (Green Tea) Bracelet by carolyntillie
28. Celadon Industrial Teapot by timseeclay
And that brings us back to Do! (scroll back to the top and enjoy all over again). Hope you enjoyed today's Good Friday finds, and wishing you a wonderful holiday filled with love, family, and of course Music!
- ► 2011 (13)
- ▼ April (6)