Friday, April 30, 2010

Fantastic Friday Finds - Etsy Greeting Cards!

Don't you hate it when you are running into the market on the way to a party and have to pick out a really cheesy card? I know I do! In fact, I wish I had the time to create hand-made cards for every birthday and holiday but alas, there are only so many hours in the day.

While browsing through the fun Etsy categories the other day, I kept finding just the most delightful, creative and beautiful cards from such talented artists. It was so addicting that I decided to put together another Treasury East to share my finds with you!

Perfect timing (Mother's Day is around the corner) to check out these shops and give her a really special card! Here are some of my favorites:


To view this ACTIVE treasury with links click HERE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I Love cards! And these are some really fantastic ones, great idea for a post:)