As you may know I'm away this week, so I have asked one of my dearest friends in the world (and who has EXCELLENT taste I might add) to share with us some new ways to send notes, the old fashioned way. :) Introducing the talented, lovely, Suzanne from sublime paper goods!
I'm so delighted that Suzanne has chosen to bring you 10 stylish ways to say all those things you've been meaning to:
1. Rowan Tree notebook from Orla Kiely
2. Flowering twig pencil from Anthropologie
Clockwise from the top left corner:
3. Maple Seed Pods stationary from Satsuma Press
4. Letterpress Tree cards from Sunlit Letterpress
5. Silver Birch stationary from Satsuma Press
6. Birds of a Feather stationary from Satsuma Press
7. audrey note set from sugar paper
8. Vintage-style, eco-friendly Merci cards from Machin Bidule Truc Chouette
9. Chrysanthemum note cards from Sunlit Letterpress
And they say a picture is worth a thousand words, so for all those times:
10. Barbara Wiggins of London vintage crackle photo albums, available here
Thanks so much for letting me stop by, and happy Friday!