Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I finally started my online store!

Well it's taken many a photo-shoot gone awry, and lots of trial and error, but the good news is that for all my friends that have been asking how they can get their hot little hands on one of my silk paintings, now you can! Click below to check out the items I've listed so far. I'm still coming up with a pretty way to gift wrap them, but I'm sure any day now I'll find the best way to go. I want them to arrive in a beautiful package, ready to give as a gift, if that is the intention (and what a lovely gift idea it would be).

Click below and enjoy!

Or cut and paste this link: http://MuseSilkPaintings.etsy.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Couldn't be prouder to read that post...I've been there already...sending the links on to others NOW! ...love that your post was at 3:33!

Anonymous said...

A,
I felt like I was at a Renaissance Faire amid beautiful banners of lovely silk!